我听过很多这样的说法，说小学的英语并不重要，而且小学老师也并不重视英语学习，对于这样的看法我听反感的，英语是一门语言，语言本身的特性是就是越早学习越好，怎么能说小学英语不重要呢。其实你能够发现，那在小学阶段重点学习英语的，等上了初中一定比没学过的好。以下是小学英语必须背诵和掌握重点句型，第一个就是allow sb to do sth ，它的意思是什么呢?
1. allow sb to do sth 允许某人去做某事(后接动词不定式)
My father allowed me to go out for a walk after finishing my homework.
2. asked sb (not) to do sth 叫某人做事某事(叫某人不要去做某事)
My father asked me to study hard.
He asked me not to swim alone.
be asked to do sth 被叫去做某事/被邀请去做某事
I was asked to have a dinner with them yesterday.
3. be afraid to do sth 害怕做某事
She is afraid to ask me questions.
4. be afaid of doing sth 害怕做某事
I am afraid of going out at night.
5. be afaid of sth 害怕某物
He is afraid of snakes.
6. be amazed to do sth 对做某事感到惊讶
He was amazed to meet the girl there.
be amazed at sth 对某事感到惊讶
they were amazed at the news.
7. be busy doing/with sth 忙于做某事(常考)
I was busy washing my car at that time. 那时候我正忙于清洗我的车子。
I am busy with my work.
the bus is coming/the dog is dying.
9. be excited to do sth 对做……感到兴奋
Jacky was excited to travel there by plane.
be excited at sth
Lily was excited at his words.
be excited about doing sth
he was excited about passing the exam without going overing books.
10. be frightened to do sth 害怕去做某事
Sam is frightened to ride a horse.
11. be glad/happy to do sth 高兴去做某事
She is happy to clean theblackboard with me.
be pleased to do sth高兴做某事
She was pleased to helpthe old man yesterday.
be pleased with sth 对某事感到高兴/满意
The teacher was pleasedwith my answer.
12.be interested in sth/doing sth 对某事感兴趣/对做某事感兴趣
She is interested inswimming in the river.
My btother is interested in Chinese.
13. be/get ready for/to do sth
be ready for 为某事做好了准备
We are ready for the exam.
Be ready to do sth 为做某事做好了准备
We are ready to have a birthday party for her.
get ready for sth为某事在做准备
We are getting ready for the exam.
14. be surprised to do sth 对做某事感到惊奇
be surprised at sth 对某事感到惊奇
This is nothing to be surprised at.
I'd be surprised to see him on such an occasion.
15. be worth doing sth 值得做某事(worth 后接动词-ing形式，常考)
It was too remote to be worth thinking about.
16. begin to do sth begin/start to do/doing sth 开始去做某事
When do children begin to go to school?
17. can/be able to afford (to buy) sth 有能力负担(购买)……
At this rate we won't be able to afford a holiday.
18. can/may/must do sth could/would/should/might do sth
We may come at another time.
19. can't wait todo sth 迫不急待地去做某事
I can’t wait to hear the news.
20. decide to do sth 决定去做某事
make up one's mind to do sth 下决心去做某事(常考)
make a decision to do sth 对做某事作出决定
What do they decide to do?
I have made up my mind to go with him
21. deserve to do sth 值得/应该做……
We must admit that she did deserve to win.
22. encourage sb to do sth 鼓励某人去做某事
Encourage them to do some other helpful recreations.
23. enjoy doing sth 喜欢去做某事
I enjoy reading the story book
24. expect (sb) to do sth 期望去做某事
Don't expect him to help you.
25. fail to do sth 做某事失败
succeed doing sth 成功做了某事
If you don' t work, you willfail to pass the exam.
26. finish doing sth 做完某事(后接动词-ing形式)(常考)
After finish doing your homework, you can have a rest.
27. follow sb to do sth 跟随某人去做某事
Follow me to read the new words.
28. get sb to do sth / make sb do sth/ let sb do sth 让某人做某事(后接动词原形)
Her jokes made us laugh.
29. get/have a chance to do sth 得到一个做某事的机会
I'm very happy to have a chance to visit your school.
30. give/pass/show/lend/sell sb sth/sth to sb
buy/get/bring sb sth/sth for sb
Please give me a piece of paper.
I bought him a drink in return for his help.
31. go on to do sth /go on doing sth 继续做事(常考)
Go on doing the exercise after a short rest.
32. hate to do/doing sth 讨厌/不喜欢做某事
Ihate to tell the news to you.
33. have fun doing sth 做某事很有趣
Have fun getting to know each other.
34. have problems doing sth 做某事遇到困难
Many people have problems getting to sleep at night.
35. have sb do sth/have sth done 让某人做某事
This is the best work you have ever done.
36. hear sb do sth 听到某人做某事(后接动词原形，常考)
hear sb doing sth 听到某人正在做某事(常见)
I heard someone laughing.
37. help to do sth 帮忙做某事
help sb (to) do sth 帮助某人做某事
I'll help you clean the room.
38. hope/wish to do sth 希望做某事
wish sb to do sth 希望某人做某事
I wish to take this opportunity to thank you all.
39. It seems that 这像是……(后接从句)
seem to do sth
It'seems that you are lying.
Does that seem to make sense?
40. It's + adj+(for sb) to do sth .
It's+adj +(of sb) to do sth
It's glad for him to hear the news.
41. It takes sb sometime/money to do sth . 花费某人多长时间做某事(常考)
It takes me an hour to walk there and back.
42. pay …for… cost spend…on….. it take …to do sth 花费
He paid for it out of his own pocket.
43. It's best for sb to do sth. 对某人来说做某事是最好的
It's best for you to do more exercise.
had better do sth 最好做某事(注意had没有时态和人称的变化，better后接动词原形)
You had better go to the school.
44. It's time for sb to do sth 是某人做某事的时候了
It's time for us to have dinner.
45.keep (on)doing sth 坚持做某事(常考)
John always kept (on) asking questions.
keep sb doing sth 让某人做某事(常考)
Don't keep me waiting.
keep sbfrom doing sth 阻止某人做某事(常考)
He keeps her from cutting the tree.
keep sb/sth +adj 使某人保持……的状态
Washingyour hands keeps you healthy.
46.learn to do sth 学做某事
I learn to play football.
learn sth from sb 向某人学习
I learn the spirit from him
47.like to do/doing sth 喜欢做某事
like sb to do sth 喜欢某人做某事
She likes swimming./She likes to swim this afternoon.
48.need to do sth/ need doing sth/need to be done 需要做某事
The garden needs to be watered. / The garden needs watering.
49. prefer to do sth rather than do sth 宁愿……而不愿……(常考)
I would prefer to spend the weekend at home rather than drive out.
prefer doing sth to doing sth 喜欢做……胜过做……
I prefer reading books to going shopping. 比起购物来，我更爱读书。
preferto do sth 喜欢(爱)做某事
50. refuse to do sth 拒绝做……
I refuse to answer that question.
51. remember/forget to do sth 记得/忘记做某事(没有发生)
Please do remember to post a letter forme.务必记得帮我寄信。
remember/forget doing sth 记得/忘记做过某事
I remember telling you the news before.我记得曾经告诉过你这个消息。
52. see sb do sth 看见某人做某事(结果)
see sb doing sth 看见某人正在做某事(正在进行中)
be seen to do sth 做某事被看见
I saw them play football last weekend.
I saw her cleaning the classroom.
I saw him get on the bus.= He was seen to get on the bus.
53. something to eat/drink 一些吃/喝的东西(词不定式放在something等后修饰这些词)
I need something to eat. 我要一些吃的东西。
54. spend some time (in)doing sth /on sth 花费时间做某事(注意动词要用ing形式)(常考)
I spent 2 hours on homework.= I spent 2 hours in doing homework.
spend some money on sth/doing sth 买……花了多少钱
I ofen spend some money on the book. I ofen spend some money buying the book.
55. Sth is hard/difficult/easy to do . 做好某事很难/容易
The question is easy to answer.
56. stop to do sth停下来去某事(两件事)(常考)
stop doing sth 停止做某事(一件事)(常考)
stop sb (from) doing sth 阻止某人做某事(常考)
The two girls stopped to talk to me when they saw me.
The two girls stopped talking when they saw me.
I tried to stop my father from smoking,but failed.
57. take turns to do sth 轮流做……
They take turns to do the cleaning.
58. tell sb (not)to do sth 叫某人去(不要)做某事
He tell me not to swim in that lake.
59. There is no need (for sb) to do sth 对某人来说没必要做某事
There is no need for you to worry.
60. There is notime (for sb ) to do sth
have no time to do sth 没时间做某事
There is no time to think .I have no time to do morning exercises.
61. too…(for sb) to …… so… that… not… enough to do …太……以致不能
The boy is too young to go to school.
62. try/do one's best to do sth 尽力去做某事
try to do sth 试着(图)做某事
We must try our best to do the job.
63. used to do sth 过去常做某事
I used to live in the country.
used to be + adj/a +n 曾经是...
Mr wang used to be a teacher worker.
64. would like to do sth=want to do sth= feel like doing sth 想要做……
want/would like sb to do sth 想某人做……
I don't feel like walking very much today.
I would like you to go away.
65. warn sb (not) to do sth 警告某人做某事(或不要做某事)
His mother warned him not to go out in the evening.
66. Why don't you do sth ?= Why not do sth ? 为什么不……(表建议的句型，注意用动词原形)
Why not have a rest?
What /How about……?(如果是动词，要用ing形式)
How about going fishing?
67. Would you like (sb) to do sth ?Yes, I'd love to .
Would you like to join us?
Would you like me to buy you some food?
68. Would you mind doing sth ? 你介意做某事吗?
Never mind/Not at all/Of course not/Certainly not . (从不介意/一点也不介意/当然不会了)
I'm sorry but I do./Sorry, you'd better not./ I'm afraid you can't.
-Would you mind my opening the door?
- No,of course not.
69. Would you please (not) do sth 你可不可以做(不做)……?
Would you please open the door? / Would you please not close the windows?
finish doing sth 完成某事
She finished cleaning the room.
practise doing sth 练习做某事
You'd better practising reading and speaking English every day.
be good at doing sth 擅长做某事
I am good at playing basketball.
go on doing sth 继续做某事,指前后做的是同一件事。
The students went on talking and laughing all the way.
Go on doing the other exercise after you have finished this one.
be busy doing sth 忙于做某事
I am busy in cleaning my room.
see/hear/watch sb doing sth 听/看/观察到某人正在做某事
I hear him singing.
be afraid of doing sth 担心(害怕)会发生某事
My little sister is afraid of staying at home alone.
be interested in doing sth 对做某事的兴趣.
I'm interested in playing games.